All Pets must be current on Vaccinations. Rabies, Distemper, Leptospirosis, Parainfluenza and Parvovirus. We do not require the Bordatella. Current vaccinations copies must be supplied. Vaccines MUST be brought up to date 2 weeks prior to check in date.
- Boarding charges begin on arrival Day.
- Pets picked up prior to 11am Monday through Saturday are NOT charged for that day.
- All pets are charged for Sundays and Holidays regardless of pick up time.
- All pets picked up in PM hours 5-7 pm you will be charged for that day.
Dirty Dog Policy:
Any pets entering the kennel with fleas will be charged a 25.00 penalty fee in addition to the cost of a bath and Frontline, which will be added to the boarding bill.
After Hours Service Policy:
Our regular business hours are from 8am-11am Monday through Saturday 5 and 7 PM Monday through Friday and Sunday. We are closed Christmas. Special Arrangements can be made for family or medical emergencies only. A 50.00 fee will be charged for any other special arrangements outside of business hours and such service Must be prearranged. No service will be provided on Holidays. Please understand that while we do appreciate your business, we also have a family life, so please don’t ask us to make exceptions to this policy.
General Cancellation Policy:
Our boarding facility has limited space Reservations must be cancelled at least 48 hours prior to the first boarding day or you will be asked to pay a 30.00 cancellation fee. During summer and prime times (ie) Holidays Reservations must be cancelled within 5 days of check in.
- Unaltered animals are charged a day 5.00 a day on top of the normal boarding fee
- Un potty trained dogs there will be a 5.00 a day cleaning fee on top of the normal boarding fee